Some things i remember about the sunshine playroom
- Bobby Gillespie dancing to Thinking of You by Sister Sledge virtually every week in 1989.
- Going every single wednesday night (even once when I had flu) for nearly 2 years betwen 1988-1990.
- Sam, Louise, Julia, Dave (went back to Birmingham), Simon with the beard, Sean and Gordon, (the DJs)
- When it all started to go wrong when they did the club up in 1990 and they ripped out the carpet.
- Rob Iced Bear.
- Hearing Loaded for the first time.
- Dancing a lot.
- And then i started going to the Bubblegum Factory instead.